Intergalactic Wizard {Demo} Intergalactic Wizard {Demo}

DaGrahamCraka responds:

misspimpin fan club

UK Hardcore Loop UK Hardcore Loop

OMG

UMM THIS IS LIKE SO GOOD ME AND MY COOL FRIENDS ARE RAVING TO THIS RITE NOW AND MY CAT LIKES IT HE PURRS WHEN HE HEARS IT

Rucklo - Drunk Rucklo - Drunk

good times

dj skeetskeet always on some patron (the liquor, not a customer or client of some business)
10 thumbs up

B0UNC3 remix - Snakeman - B0UNC3 remix - Snakeman -

even without mixing

still great! good work

B0UNC3 responds:

Lol thanks, but it could've been so much better :(

~EnV~Demo Mix 2! ~EnV~Demo Mix 2!

qwerty

melo 16 - sounds much better this time around!
set me free - pretty good
melo 23 - is alright, not really exciting, but i like the piano at the end
rock shock n dominate remix - good, but not as good as the original =P yours doesn't have the same energy that the original has, if you know what i mean
too lazy to review each one individually after this, chaoz fantasy was actually pretty good
shuuuu

{Funkin'} {Funkin'}

hmmmm

it's good, but it just doesn't compare to a BEET BEET

FWC Submission Preview FWC Submission Preview

hey

how are you girls tits tasting? mmm mmm good.
oh the song.
it's not very good.

Dj Clayface - Motion..... =D Dj Clayface - Motion..... =D

8/10

i like the kick. i don't like the clap though, try to find some new samples =/
the melody gets a little repetitive after a while. also, i would use some more sounds. add a pad in the background, maybe another synth somewhere. for dance you're definitely gonna want bass synth as well, really you just have that one that's playing the melody. not bad though, just keep on keepin on.

Falling Into You Falling Into You

mmmmm

Well, it's safe to say that I'm not getting first place, there's at least one song in the MAC better than the one I'm going to submit. =P The only thing holding this back is that it's not like, uber sad. But yeah I've been giving you feedback on this for like a month now, is good.

DaGrahamCraka responds:

lol, thanks michael. and i feel you on the uber sadness. but i aint no fuckin emo fag. shit man, thats queer.

Reasoner- Where Do We Turn Reasoner- Where Do We Turn

great!

personally i like the pauses, i think they kinda help set the tone. really pretty. hmm i don't really have much else to say, good job man!